Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drawings!

here are some of my drawings, just to show you guys what I like to draw:
this is my original character yogi
a painting, I LOVE boots. 
Not an established character design
Those are probably my two favorite drawings in my gallery

Here is a link to some other things I've been sketching recently:

As you can tell from the link above, my deviantart name is maahs
I haven't really been updating it recently though ; A;

So yeah, maybe I can post a drawing every so often! I like to draw girls mostly, lol <3

13 comments:

  1. Where's the like button when you really need it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The firat picture was really nice!
    Followed, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some amazing drawings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really good :) following

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE looking stuff! following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome looking stuff! following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy sh*t that's some nice drawings, you should draw some Mithra from FF XIV ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. really likes the 2nd, i'm following

    ReplyDelete