Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Phewww

So man, march has been quite a tiring month for me. Finishing my college applications, taking the drivers test like five hundred times (actually only three!), and classes are getting more difficult to keep up with.
Anyways, I FINALLY got my license. On the day my permit was going to expire. Man I nailed that test, it is the best feeling ever to finally be licensed. Now i can visit my friends at their respective colleges!
Oi, but with me stressing out over the all that stuff, and last week, going to Kentucky to visit my grandma, I haven't had much time to draw. But here is a little something that I drew a few weeks ago and never posted :]
eh, looks kinda androgynous, but oh well.
Anyways, I have to get up early to go to the pretzel factory tomorrow lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment